Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Deck behind 19 wins in Challenge

                After decent request from Royale players, I decided to share my deck to you. But before changing, read my suggestions.
                              First I suggest you to use your own deck you have used long. No players know the use of your cards better than you in your deck. So don't change your deck instantly by seeing other succession in their deck.
                Secondly, don't use cards which are below king level. Because your card's level won't be increased(it will be in your own level).
                Third, if your king level is 8, you have low chance of completing the event. So don't be discouraged for upcoming events.
                     

                 I was quite unlucky in this event. If I had one more win, I would be qualified for world championship. However it was not my time. I will try next time. Here is my screenshot of 19 wins in the challenge.
 
   

                           


                             I have used this deck for last 6 months. So I have a great experience in dealing with these cards. I never changed my deck in any condition. So I request you not to change your deck by seeing my success. I know my cards well, so do you in your deck. My deck is below.





                                Enjoy, Keep Clashing.



No comments:

Post a Comment